Goulash soup – one of my favourites!
- – 2 red onions
- – 2 green peppers
- – 2 red peppers
- – 2 tablespoons of tomato purée
- – 2 tablespoons of paprika-powder
- – 2 tablespoons of cumin
- – 500 grams of crushed tomatoes
- – Butter/olive oil/coconut oil
- – Salt + pepper
- – Creme fraiche/sour cream (topping)
So, you start off by frying the red onions and the peppers together with the tomato purée until onions are soft. Add the spices and the minced beef, cook until the mince has browned. Add the crushed tomatoes and salt. Also add pepper if you feel like it. Let it simmer for about 15 minutes.
Serve with for e.g. Rice, cauliflower rice.